Friday, May 5, 2017

The date to the dance ( part 2 )

" But I, don't know enough about you yet." You said 
"Yes you do." Jacob said .
"No I really don't." You said argument-ably. 
"I will tell you a little bit about me. I am from Texas.  My mom and dad are divorced , and I live with my mom. Is that enough." Jacob said
"No, that is not what I mean. I don't know if I want to go to the dance with you." You said.
"Why not? You are the only person I like and the only person I will like." Jacob said.
"I know I am great and all but Austin already asked me. I just don't know who to go with." You say confused.
Right as you stop talking the bell rings and you see all of your friends standing at the door, and all of his friends standing at the other door.
"I have to go to class. I will think about who I will go with ." You said.
"Okay, did you answer Austin yet?" Jacob asked.
"No,I have not, but I will think about it tonight and I will answer your question tomorrow." You said.
"Ok see you later ." Jacob said.
As you walk to your friends you hear your name come on the intercom.
"Rose Smith please come to the front office." Said a voice that sounds like the principal.
You walked to the front office.
"Hi Rose. You are leaving for the day. Your mom is on her way." The principal said .
"Ok thanks." You said.
"You can go get your stuff and you can sit while you wait for your mom." The principal said. 
You walk to your locker and get your things. You walk to the front office and sit in one of the chairs.

You come to school the next day.
"Hi,so I thought long and hard about if I wanted to go to the dance with you. My answer is no. I am sorry Austin, but Jacob asked me too and I just don't want to go with you." You said.
"  Well that is ok. I don't what to go with you either. It was a dare."
"Well... Ok... bye?" You said 
You walk up to Jacob and tell him what happened with Austin. 


To be continued





If you want to read the first one, click here " The date to the dance ( part 1 )"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I know I'm great and all" that so me!🤣🤣🤣 This story is great, you should keep adding on! 👍🏼👌🏼

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's like a mister story. Keep writing more!

Anonymous said...

ok that was a funny poem so nice job

Anonymous said...

Ohhh!! So good! I've read all of them and they're so dramatic and good! Can't wait for the next one.

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad you made a second one, i was really exited for this one.

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...