Friday, May 5, 2017

An utterly upsetting truth

Although evolution has created it this way, it makes me highly upset.

It's truly disdainful.
Left out.
Undeserving of this fate.

The flightless penguin.

Of course they can do underwater aerobics, but ducks can do the same and they can fly. Soar through the sky.

The sleek penguin cannot escape the grasp of a starved polar bear, leopard seal, National Geographic camera crew.

How awful it is, that they are forced to live this horrible life, fearing for their lives.

Oh how it makes my heart ache.

So unfair. The penguin is such a sad creature due to this fact. Some have attempted the art of flight and ariel acts, but have not lived to tell the tale.

All birds should be able to fly.
Yet reality has forced the utterly upsetting and horrific truth upon us.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This really opens ones eyes to how sad it is that penguins can't fly,

Anonymous said...

Jeez Penguins have it rough. Neat story mate, I found it quiet humorous whether it was intended to be funny or not.

Anonymous said...

That is true and sad. I think as them as birds whose wings were not made for flying. This was good. You should do more of these!

Anonymous said...

I love penguins, so this made me very happy. I loved that you compared penguins to other birds that can fly. Please make more of these!

Anonymous said...

I lobe how you exlpain the truth, Its good to explain that!

Anonymous said...

This really funny. It's funny how you say at the end "utterly upsetting and horrific truth". Good job!

Anonymous said...

I would love to be a penguin but I would hate to not be able to fligh

Anonymous said...

I think penguin get to live an awesome life they get free fish no taxes free house. And everyone loves them. I wonder if tacos have a bad life

Anonymous said...

Yea, penguins have it rough. But, ducks cant breathe underwater, and there are other flightless birds such as the emu. Emus have it harder because they live in Australia. I mean, have you seen those spiders?

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...