Friday, March 3, 2017

The date to the dance ( part 1 )

You're in language arts reading your book. You glance up from your book, and all you see is Jacob (your crush) looking at you. You quickly look back at your book. The bell rings and you pop out of your chair and get your things ready to go to lunch. You are walking to the door, and Jacob is standing in the doorway. The first thing that pops in your head is the dance this Friday. He slips a piece of paper in your binder, which you are holding in your arms. Opening the sticky note, you read it and it says meet me in the gym by the bleachers. You quickly head to your locker to put your things away. You slowly walk to the gym where he is waiting. As you are walking to the gym your friend,Vanessa, grabs you by the arm and takes you to the girl's locker room.

"Please help me. I need you to help me. I need help on a math test," Vanessa whined.

"Ok, I can't help you right now," I said.

 "Why?" Vanessa asked.

 Pulling out the note, you explained what happened.

"Ok," Vanessa said as she was pushing you out of the locker room into the gym.

You see Jacob sitting on the bleachers. You walk over to him.

"Hi," Jacob said.

"Hi. What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked.

"Umm, I was wondering if you would like to go to the dance with me?"

"Ya, I would like to go to the dance with you."

" But I".............   TO BE CONTINUED


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read the rest!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love this story. I feel like this could actually happen to someone. I can't wait for part two!

Anonymous said...

Oh golly I can't wait to read more. You made a very nice hook for your story and it's very intriguing.

Anonymous said...

I like how you are spuccifacally telling us about how you are with your friend! How does it happen in part two?

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to read the next part! It feels so relatable.

Anonymous said...

I love your story! Can't wait to read part two!
I think the part where her friend pulls her aside is very funny! Keep writing.

Anonymous said...

I love the way you ended the story, leaving us with suspense! 3/4 people have dated someone by freshmen year, crazy! I've had like tbhis happen to me, I think everyone has. Have you ever been given a note?

Anonymous said...

that sounds like it will be a really good story can't wait for part two.

Anonymous said...

Awesome. That would be soooooooooooooooooo embarrassing. I wonder if she's really gonna go to the dance with Jacob.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Anonymous said...

Wo, wow, wo, why did you stop there! Why would she not want to go to the dance with her crush? Anyway, great job and I hope you keep writing about this story and finish it so that I can finish reading this great story!

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaaaaaa left on a hook! What happens? What happens? WHAT HAPPENS! Love the story, I would not know what to do if I got a note to meet a boy somewhere! Can't wait to find out what happens in the end!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ€”

Anonymous said...

This is such a great story. I can't wait for part two!

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...