Tuesday, May 16, 2017

The IDK Poem

There in your hands you hold a flower
  Some are big, but most are small
    You're out there looking for about an hour
       Soon you start to miss your doll

        Soon you start to miss your doll
          Now your beginning to forget the flowers
            Your legs get tired so you began to stall
               Start to gather your flower powers
   
               Start to gather your flower powers
                 Soon enough you will be at the mall
                   Your mother picked all your sunflowers
                      Be careful...don't fall

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a realy nice pome, I wonder what hapend to the doll?

Anonymous said...

I like how you explained how to be carefull! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Really good poem loved the title and how it brand me into the story.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Nice poem. Honestly, the name really got me hooked in this😂👏

Anonymous said...

I love the rhyming words throughout the poem. Good job!

Anonymous said...

The repetition set a neat mood.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I with I could write poems! I love this I would give anything to be about to write like that! I guess i should get to writing! 🤣🤣❤

Anonymous said...

The IDK poem is a great title for this poem. You did a very nice job rhyming! What did happen to the doll?

Anonymous said...

this poem is well thought out and really really awesome, great job

Anonymous said...

The poem is really cool. I can just see and fell having the legs of a sunflower. 👍🏽

Anonymous said...

love the way that you set up the poem. Keep writing. Amazing story.

Anonymous said...

Ahhahahahah. IDK were you were going with that but I couldn't stop reading. HA

Anonymous said...

Haha I love the title. I think this could become a very great story, so keep writing!

Anonymous said...

I like the title, hope this becomes a longer piece of writing

Anonymous said...

This felt deep to me even though it might not have meant to be

Anonymous said...

I love this so much! I love how you gave the poem a simple body and you used great details. Keep up the fantastic work!

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...