Friday, May 5, 2017

I Didn't Mean Too! Part 1

Icy fingers gripped my arm in the darkness...I didn't mean to kill her.

"What have you done?" The teacher bellowed. All eyes turned to me as he stood over the poor lifeless body on the playground. It was like...like the air turned black all around me and I couldn't breathe or see anything except for the girl. Just after she died, she sat up. She jerked a painting of me out of her pocket. She scratched my face from the photograph. I knew now that she was going to get revenge. Then...I ran. Surprisingly the first place I went to was her dad's house. I had told him everything I could remember, even though that was not even an hour ago.

Her dad just sat and cried. I started going there everyday after school. I went there four days in a row and he cried for three days of those four days. His face was blotchy and his eyes were very red. Then on the fourth day he just stopped out of nowhere. I thought that he was done and moved on a little bit.  
From then on, I had been going to the graveyard every day after school. Whenever I went there, there was either a funeral for somebody or they were beginning to dig the hole. One day when I  was on my grave yard walk, they had just finished placing her in her hole. While I was walking to visit her grave, I really felt like something or someone was watching me.

I had finally reached her stone and there was a photo of me just nonchalantly laying on the top of the wet, muddy, dirt. If you look a little closer you could see that my eyes were scratched out.  Then suddenly it was pulled underground...Suddenly...I was not able to see. It was like I just went blind...OR...my eyes were being scratched out! Was this her way of getting revenge?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creepy story, very thrilling! Part two will be wonderful and fun to read. Don't be too scary...

Anonymous said...

Creepy... will there be a part two!?

Anonymous said...

Wow... scary! It's really good!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿ•ธ๐ŸŒซ

Anonymous said...

this story is so creepy and scary, you should make another one like this

Anonymous said...

Love how it is scary and creepy. Keep writing.

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to read the books, but I saw the movie!

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...