Friday, May 5, 2017

The wrong way

Ella: Hey, are you ok? I'm really worried about you. You have not been at school lately.

Andru: Ya. I'm fine. I've been really upset
and I'm scared if I go back to school
 then I will be even more upset.

Ella: I'm so sorry. I have not seen you in a while, so I thought that....

Andru: You thought what?

Ella: I thought.....you...

Andru: I what?

Ella: Y'know?

Andru: No, I don't know!?

Ella: I thought you died.

Andru: What in the world! Why would you think I died?

Ella: Because you haven't been at school.

Andru: Well, that does not mean that I died.

Ella: OMG! I'm sorry! Ok?

Andru: OMG! It's ok!

Ella: Question?

Andru: yes?

Ella: When will you be at school again?

Andru: I'm not going back to school.

Ella: What? Why?

Andru: Because I hate school.

Ella: Well, I still have to go.

Andru: I'm switching schools! Ok?

Ella: Why are you switching schools?

Andru: Because this school is stupid and they are treating me like I'm a little kid.

Ella: Well, I don't know what to say.

Andru: Well, you don't have to say anything.

Ella: But I don't want you to leave.

Andru: Why?
Andre:Where are you?
Andru:Hello....
Andru:Are you ok?

                                     TO BE CONTINUED....

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

This hits really close to home for me and Ella's struggle was once my own. It's crazy how worried you can get when you don't hear from them for a long time.

Anonymous said...

I loved the original idea of the text conversation. It portrays the reality of texting and worrying, can't wait for part two.

Anonymous said...

Are they talking in person... or on text...^ overall this was a good story so far

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the style you chose to write in. It's very dramatic. Nice job!

P.s. I hate cliffhangers and you should make part 2 really soon.

Anonymous said...

Jeez what a crazy cliffhanger, did some serial killer stab her? Did she pass out for some reason? Or maybe she was upset and hung up like every normal human would do, which makes sense. Anyways cool story mate you should try and add more. Or don't

Anonymous said...

Loved how you left us on a cliff hanger and the suspense.

Anonymous said...

I really like how you started it right away without giving us any background info. Love the cliff hanger at the end.

Anonymous said...

I love the cliff hanger! ๐Ÿ‘

Anonymous said...

This really hooked me and I wonder what happens! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Nice job can't wait for part two! I wonder if it is based off of a true story? It was kind of scary. Like where did she go?๐Ÿ™ƒ

Anonymous said...

Love the story. Keep writing. amazing cliff hanger.

Anonymous said...

What did she just disappear. Maybe she stole to many tacos and the taco god was mad.

Anonymous said...

I like the mood you put into this story it was as if it was an actual text.

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...