Friday, May 5, 2017

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Review

I know I normally write my ongoing stories, but I recently finished reading the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series and I really wanted to write a review about it. If you want to check out my ongoing story, you can look at my previous posts or go to this link. Thank you
_________________________________________________________________________________
       First off, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is an incredibly funny series. It makes absolutely no sense, not even to the main character. You can tell it's good because it both begins and ends with the world being destroyed. This series features Aurthur Dent, an ordinary Englishman, who is ripped off the planet moments before destruction by his friend Ford Perfect, an alien from somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse.

       Together they travel across the universe with Ford's friend Zaphod Beebelbrox, the president of the galaxy who is also missing half his brain; Marvin, a maniacally depressed robot 37 times older than the universe; and Trillian, another human who left earth a couple months earlier. This series chronicles their search for the question of life, the universe, and everything; the answer is 42.

      I promise, upon reading this series you will be utterly confused and flabbergasted, but mostly, you will be laughing the whole way through. All together, this series is incredibly unique and downright hilarious, and a must read of science fiction literature.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a neat sounding show, I think I might actually check it out.

I'm quite proud of your use on the word flabbergasted

Anonymous said...

Very scary, just amajaning the darkness! Great job!

Anonymous said...

I might have to read this book. Nice job explaing it with out spoiling the book.

Anonymous said...

this is a great story, i might want to read this book

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, interesting, sounds like a fun book and I might try it out.

Anonymous said...

sounds interesting, i might just go read this book!

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...