Thursday, May 18, 2017

Basketball

      My favorite sport, that is my passion, is basketball. It is a sport that is really enjoyable. It is something that I can do for fun, and practice for fun.

      When I start playing, I try to focus, watch the ball, and make sure I know where it's going.

      I have been playing for five years, and once I started I never stopped, and I got better. After I was playing on five teams, for basketball, my parents finally decided that for Christmas I needed a basketball hoop, and that was a big surprise which is really good.

      I asked for a basketball hoop for Christmas, but honestly I did not think that they would actually get me one!

      My brother has played forever.  I'm very happy that he is my brother, because he is the inspiration, the one family member, that's amazing at basketball! If it was not for him then I would not be into basketball.

      Basketball is a passion and it is something that I will always treasure. I will play basketball because it is something that runs through my family.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's really awesome that you are passionate about a sport like that and its something your brother plays too. Nice job!

Anonymous said...

Nice hope you keep playing basketball for a long time

Anonymous said...

That cool that you play a sport. My favorite sport is taco ball it's like ball taco but it's better. Are you on the basketball team.

Anonymous said...

I love sports how many sports do you play?

Anonymous said...

Not a huge sports fan but your article interested me.

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...