Monday, October 17, 2016

My thoughts on the new I-Phone 7

You might want the I-Phone 7, but it was a big downgrade. They just removed the head phone jack.
I mean ATMs have more features than the I-Phone 7.
The new wireless ear buds are also a money grab. A pair of wireless earbuds are an additional $159. Lose them and it will cost $159. They are way too small and they are white so there is no point in getting them when you could just get the beats that were made for the I-Phone 7, but not lose $159. At least not as fast as you would as if you bought the ear pods. There is also a rumor  that the I-phone 7 and I-Phone 6 have the same internals.
  
 If you get the I-Phone 7 then you just downgraded and lost your head phone jack .The I-phone 6 is cheaper and has a head phone jack. You need to buy special things to use your head phones when charging your phone.

So that just makes it more of a money grab to get adapters to play music from your phone through your car.

So if you like to have control over what you listen to in the car and have control over the songs then just get the I-Phone 6 S.

There reasoning of why they don't have the head phone jack is because it "takes up to much space". But the headphone jack is 3.5mm and the I-Phone 6 is has thick as the I-Phone 7. If the I-Phone 7 is so good then why hasn't it changed much from the the I-Phone 6.

All they want is money from you and all there other buyers that want the new I-Phone 7 just because it is the latest and greatest, which doesn't mean much. It's like them cloning the I-phone 6 and when they did,  the headphone jack was just gone with no trace but they just gave it to you, because they needed to get the new phone out in time.


Why don't you just get the samsung galaxy s7 edge. It look way better but doesn't have a lack of a headphone jack.

Just don't get the note 5 or this might happen to your ear.

If you do want to know more go to these links
http://www.apple.com/iphone-7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYeR0BQH10o

The iphone ear pod/head phones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jk0Cq_vU2A
http://www.apple.com/airpods/

Iphone 7 vs. Iphone 6S
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nqjnTXzqAk
Iphone 7 vs. Iphone 6S speed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezMcYM8KHTM
Iphone 7 vs. Iphone water test
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrvtTWOgBJE


13 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you doe the research. Our family is considering different phones this was a big help!

Unknown said...

*for

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the research! But don't you think the iPhone 7 has better features than the iPhone 6, 6s, or 6s+? The reason they upgrade the phones is to update the camera, the speakers, and add more things, or take away. There are wayy better features than the headphone jack being removed. Think of it... Like you said, get beats or just use the Bluetooth for different things. I'd suggest doing more research on the iPhone 7. Not to be rude, but to me I think I read about the iPhone 7 headjack more than I read about the facts, the features, and the ups and downs of this new phone.

Anonymous said...

That's a great use of evidence and opinion, but have you ever seen the I phone before,most it worth the money?????????

Anonymous said...

Yes I have my uncle has it and he send "he Wish he keep his iPhone 6 S" and idk what else he send like the reason but I have seen it before

Anonymous said...

Amazing reaserch you did well. Well structured to. Can't wait to read your next one.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yes anything with a lithium ion battery will explode an iPad but the note 5 is just smaller so it easy to blow up

Anonymous said...

Yes all of that is true. I personally don't mind I-phones, but I think that the samsung galaxy phones are much better at anything!

Anonymous said...

That's great. The new I phone 7 is a ripoff.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I agree


From your best friend
John cena

Anonymous said...

I never will by a i phone 7

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...