Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The wrong way part 2

Andru: OMG ELLA ARE YOU OK?!
Andru: Ella please are you there?

Ella: Andru! Im fine! OMG!!

Andru: you scared me so much.

Ella: why did I scare you? And how? 

Andru: Omg you would not text back. 

Ella: Ok and?

Andru: And you really scared me. I thought you were gone or something. :(

Ella: I'm so sorry. :(

Andru: It's ok

Ella: Ok

Andru: But what do you have to tell me?

Ella: What do you mean?

Andru: You said that you had to tell me something?

Ella: Ohhhhhh.......yeah.......

Andru: So what is it? 

Ella: I'm scared that you will make fun of me 

Andru: I won't make fun of you

Ella: Are you sure?

Andru: Yes

Ella: Ok. So here it is 

Andru: Ok? So what is it? 

Ella: I....Kinda.....Like....

Andru: Who? 
Andru: Sean? Jayden? Mike? WHO?

Ella: I like you

Andru: What?! Why?

Ella: What do you mean? 

Andru: Why do you  like me? 

Ella: A lot of reasons 

Andru: But.....

Ella: But what?

Andru: But I like you too....

Ella: Hold up!!!!!!


                                   TO BE CONTINED AGAIN

        


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the way you made it look like a actually text. Keep writing the rest of the story. I can't wait till the rest.

Anonymous said...

Rose m. stella you have a good story and it was funny.

Anonymous said...

Wow I like this! I really want to hear the rest of it! Don't make me wait to long! 🤓🤣🤣

Anonymous said...

Was this a texting scenario? I loved that idea and the thrilling story kept me reading. Have you ever had a weird texting scenario.

Anonymous said...

🤣🤣🤣. Sounds like something that would really happen! Were the girl likes the boy and the boy doesn't like her until she says something about likeing him! 🤣🤣👍🏼👌🏼

Anonymous said...

I like how it actually looks like a text. I love the ending "hold up!!!" That is hilarious. What happens next I really want to know??🙃

Anonymous said...

That is a really cool story can't wait till the 3 part

Anonymous said...

this was so cool that I can't wait for the next one

Anonymous said...

Omg love the cliff hanger!! I like how's it's in texting version.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Since I'm from The line for the insane, I have not read the part one to this story. Keep an eye out for me to comment on the part one.

Anonymous said...

The ending was super funny! Haha! Great job, can't wait to see the next part.

Anonymous said...

Maybe she made a deal with the taco god she whould say she loves him but she doesn't and he's about to be roasted then he's going to get slightly heated in a microwave.

Anonymous said...

I liked how it looked like a text message. It also held me in suspense until the end!

Anonymous said...

I love this because it is short and sweet. You came right to the point and stopped it there. It leaves you with a sense of suspense.

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...