Friday, May 5, 2017

Dogs that are valuable

Dogs, are valuable animals. They eat, bark and sleep. Honestly, I think that they have feelings. I mean they wag their tails when they are happy and they bark really loud when they are mad. I do not think that they are weird creatures, I think that they are dogs that can be apart of your big and amazing family. Like a pet.

People say that dogs are stupid but it really only depends on how you treat or respect the dog or how you teach it to act. That is how their personality turns out to be. A lot of dogs are not smart but then again some are. People get their dogs in training to teach them to be a very well behaved dog.

I have an amazing dog! people ask me a lot,
 
"Do you have a guard dog or something"? I do explain to them that you could call her that,
but honestly we just started teaching her tricks and it worked out for her to know how to
do all of those specific tricks. She is the smartest dog that I have ever met. She is my family. She is almost three and she is pretty much a teenager in dog years. I love her and I am happy that we raised her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats good! I love hoe you explain how good dogs are, great job!

Anonymous said...

That really made me want a dog, yet my parents say it's too much work. I can show them this to change their mind.

Anonymous said...

Awwww this is so cute!!! I love my dog and she is my best friend. She is my family too! I completely agree when you say it depends on how you raise the dog. Some people say that pit bulls are mean dogs, but they're only mean if you raise them mean!!!!

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...