Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Are they even fruits?



Pears, apples, and oranges, nobody really knows what they are. In the song I made with garage band and my friends it tells a story about a guy who likes apples, a professor who likes pears and thinks they are vegetables, and a guy who was the first person to realize what if fruit were not fruits. And that's it. I mean there are some moments where there is a guy who has no idea what's happening. But that's really it.

 At the end nobody knows if apples, pears, and oranges are fruits, vegetables, or something other than fruits or vegetables. Unless someone were to stay up all night and find out if they're fruits, or vegetables. Oh wait, that's me. Well, you know the drill: get Taco Bell, take a nap, play games, pretend to sleep, and let's get searching. I first searched up the definition of vegetables, fruits, apples, pears, and oranges. 

Apples, pears, and oranges seem like they should be fruits. Well, you're wrong. I went back to the Illuminati web page and at the bottom was an apple, a pear, and oranges. I clicked them and each brought me to a page that had no address. Having no address is like having no fingerprints. On the web page it said "calling all apples, pears, and oranges we will fight back against the humans.We will not be eaten, they will."

Right then I knew I had to kill all the apples, pears, and oranges. I went outside and started kicking people's doors down, killing all the oranges. About a month later I killed all the apples, pears, and oranges. When I came home I was on the news ya know a normal occasion. I walked into my room and the computer screen said,"Jk lol." 

Oh no.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that story, because you trying to explain to us, what if thats not true? Greta job!

Anonymous said...

Great job! I like how you added a YouTube video to get us ingaged!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Anonymous said...

That YouTube video was amazing. Good story and argument, I like the creative content.

Anonymous said...

That was the single most amazing video I think I have ever seen. Hahahahaah! Can't stop laughing πŸ˜‚!!!! I love at the end when you say I killed them all then your computer πŸ’» says JK!

Anonymous said...

this was so funny, I didn't really understand the video but it was still cool

Anonymous said...

this was amazing! i really liked it!

Anonymous said...

Omg I can't stop laughing. That video was beyond funny. Hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Your stories always make me laugh out loud! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

I'm going for a long shot but If that video get two likes then I will make hard shell the taco of bells.

Anonymous said...

that was awesome

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...