Friday, May 5, 2017

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and Mountain Dew; stay up all night, and crack the code. Well that's what I did. I've done it before with camels. The camels turned out to be filled with water flavored Kool Aid and have a hard candy skeleton.

Click here to see camels.

    But that was just practice; now is the real challenge.

Friday, 4:00, 4-21-17

  I just got home from school and I knew I would be staying up all night so I needed lots of caffeine. Once I knew that I went to Taco Bell. I got three Mountain Dews and some tacos, just in case I got hungry. When I got home, I set a reminder on my iPad.

   After that I set my computer up to crack the code. Then, I took a nap; I mean I just got back from school. You don't just expect me to go to school all day then come home and stay up all night without a nap. So I took a nap.

 Friday,  6:30, 4-21-17

 When I woke up I was ready. I still had an hour until I had to crack the code, so I played halo like an M.L.G. PRO.

    When the reminder went off, I ran to the computer and searched Illuminati. I first looked at YouTube videos of the things Illuminati has hacked and when they did it. After that, I look for what they wanted. All I found was red herrings. When I thought I found something it was just leading me back where I started.

    It was like going through a maze that never ends.

Friday, 9:00, 4-21-17

 I just realized it was pitch black outside. My brothers and my dad where still up. I knew soon they should be going to bed, but that meant I had to go to bed too. I had to set a timer for half an hour so I could time myself going to bed.

  If it took longer than a half hour I would be off track. After brushing my teeth and putting my PJ's on, I looked at the timer and it was at twenty minutes. I set it for another half an hour so I could wake up when my dad was asleep. The timer went off and I was ten minutes ahead of schedule. I got back on my computer and started looking up more about the Illuminati.

    About five minutes after that, I found a web page about the Illuminati. However, when I clicked it, it said only admins could be on there. I hacked it. When I finally got on, it was just a big five. Of course, I did some research on the number five.  I think I cracked the code to the Illuminati. I saw the number five was the asset to every question.

   Five times one million take away everything add five and what do you have five. How many sides does a triangle have? Five. What is Illuminati? It is five. Illuminati hacks five places a month. If you fold the five dollar bill in a special way it looks like the twin towers before 9/11.

    But if you fold higher amounts of money you'll start seeing them fall. But I still haven't answered why they are here. Well they are here because they want to steal all of the fives. So, if you see the Illuminati hide your fives. Finally, I got to go to bed after that long day. Oh, wait, it's time to go to school.

6 comments:

Grace Marie said...

Darth Vader meme, that was perfect.

Anonymous said...

This was intriguing and intense.

Anonymous said...

Now the illuminatti will kill you, but thanks for sharing... uh... something?

Anonymous said...

I really like the end, nice job!

Anonymous said...

That dark vader meme was just ๐Ÿ‘Œ.

Anonymous said...

that darth vader

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...