Friday, May 5, 2017

The Ocean



Do you see it,
                      in the distance,
                                              the suns reflection on it,
                                                                                     the wind is blowing the waves east.

It's as blue as the sky,
                                   the fish are swimming,
                                                                         the wind is blowing,
                                                                                                           the sun is shining.

When the sun sets and rises,
                                               you can see the orange horizon,
                                                                                                   in the distance,
                                                                                                                            on the ocean.


18 comments:

Lilly said...

I love the way that you set up the words on the screen.

Anonymous said...

I like the wording you used. It was very good. It set a very cool picture in my head.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful poem! It makes me want to go to the ocean, but that'd be kinda hard judging on where I am. Deep and meaningful, great job.

Anonymous said...

I love the way you worded it. Love the picture. Keep writing.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The way you describe this is so gorgeous. Fabulous job.

Anonymous said...

Nice job! I like the format the poem is in. The description you used, really painted a picture in my mind.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy the visual, along with the layout of this poem. Keep up the great writing!

Anonymous said...

I like the way it looks! Great job!

Anonymous said...

This is a great poem! I really love the structure and the picture really catches my eye. Good job!

Anonymous said...

The words painted a cool picture in my head. Good work.

Anonymous said...

WOW! this is so awesome, there so much detail great job

Anonymous said...

I love the beach so much. The way you explained everything makes me miss everything about the beach even more...keep writing things like this thay are amazing.❤️

Anonymous said...

Wow this is so beautiful! This makes such a pretty picture in my mind! I love the ocean❤️

Anonymous said...

I love all the imagery in this poem, and the picture adds more! Good job!

Anonymous said...

I love the flow of your poem and how you structured it to look like the ocean. Very creative.

Anonymous said...

Amazing!

Anonymous said...

I love the organization of this post!

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...