Friday, May 19, 2017

Galveston, TX

When I was young at the ocean, I went with my family one summer to Galveston Island, Texas. I sat on the sand listening to the waves crashing down, the smell of the salty air just watching the sunrise and the dolphins jump in the early morning, the smell of the yummy food my mom was making for us later that day.

We went to the beach. My mom was walking down the beach when she yelled, "Hey Emily come look what I found." So me being me I drove the golf cart to her because we all know I'm super lazy and didn't want to walk that far so (for example when I wanted a soda I drove the golf cart across the street to get one) When I got there I saw the most beautiful shell I could ever see. It was so big I couldn't believe my eyes, so my mom continued to walk along the beach and I drove the golf cart. That way no one could steel it, but we kept finding theses big shells and later to come to find out we have at least more than five of them.

My most recent vacation, I've been on was to Galveston Island, Texas. This vacation my family and I were at the beach and we kept finding sand dollars we were shocked there were so many though they weren't super big they were still cool to find on the beach. My dad and brother were both fishing and they caught a lot of fish. My brother caught this one fish that could have electrocuted my dad. It has eyes on the top of it's head and it goes under neath the sand so you can only see the eyes. It's in the water so you can't see it, I think that is crazy to even think about that.

No comments:

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...