Tuesday, May 16, 2017

15 Ducks In a Row


    The 1st duck walked across my front yard, through my perfect grass, then sat on my statue and pooped.
    The 2nd duck hopped into my steaming hot tub and burnt all its tail feathers off.
    The 3rd duck met my dog (Buster) and...well...um... there went that duck.
    The 4th duck ran through the doggy door and stepped on a mouse trap.
    The 5th duck climbed my tree and ate the apples, and we were blaming the squirrel.
    The 6th duck skipped up stairs and met my boyfriend, guess what we had for dinner?
    The 7th duck stepped into my closet and tore up my wedding dress, I guess I'm not getting married.
    The 8th duck raced across the street to the market, and stole all the bread.
    The 9th duck decided it would be fun to take a bath in my leftover soup.
    The 10th duck rummaged through my fridge and ate my ice cream.
    The 11th duck met my cat (Fiona) and...well...um... there went that duck as well.
    The 12th duck got bit by a spider.
    The 13th duck drowned in my toilet.
    The 14th duck ate something from my neighbors yard that I hope was chocolate.
    And of course,
    the 15th duck was just taking a nap on my bed.
   Then the mother came and she wasn't too happy. She came with 15 ducks and left with 11.

( This is not based off of a true story )



20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now tahts funny! Great job! I love how you tell us how ducks do it in a row.

Anonymous said...

Haha! Very good!

Anonymous said...

That was amazing. I love the part about the duck taking a bath in your soup. Good job!

Anonymous said...

This is so funny! My favorite one is duck 3. Good job!

Anonymous said...

My favorite one is duck 3! Great job

Anonymous said...

Very funny! Great job.

Anonymous said...

Love the story. Keep writing. All of your ways you find the ducks are amazing.

Anonymous said...

Haha! I love this so much great rhyming, my fav duck it the 10th duck because that would totally be meee!

Anonymous said...

The 10th duck๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Greta story it was creative and funny, what duck are you.

Anonymous said...

This is morbid but super funny. I thought that the 9th duck was my absolute favorite. I would so bath in ๐Ÿœ it's not even funny. Ha

Anonymous said...

this was so funny, awesome job

Anonymous said...

Omg. This is amaze - balls! I can just imagine all this stuff happening.๐Ÿ˜‚ Great job!

Anonymous said...

I had to hold duck puns back while reading this. It was so amusing!

Anonymous said...

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Very amusing! I like how it ilmost a kids story but more grown up. I want to see more like this!

Anonymous said...

This is so creative and awesome! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

please make more!

Anonymous said...

Please make more of these funny poems

Anonymous said...

The same thing happened with me except they were tacos.

Anonymous said...

"15 Ducks", imaginable as the title to a children's book, but no, a morbid masterpiece.

Anonymous said...

haha, that was funny

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...