Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Marvelous

The world we live in today is marvelous! Is is so beautiful, so beautiful that sometimes when I'm by myself outside I cry, because it is just so beautiful. The birds๐Ÿฆ…, the bees ๐Ÿ the sky๐ŸŒ… And everything above! ๐ŸŒŒWhat is out there? How did we get here? There are so many questions, but my biggest question yet is... what is the world going to become in about one-hundred years after I'm gone and my kids, kids, kids, kids are there? Is the earth going to be gone with no nature, metal building, and gray rivers? I should embrace the beauty of the earth now and not worry about the future. It is just...um...teriffying to even imagine what this world ๐ŸŒŽ could become ! The global warming is already really bad, along with the trash in the seas, and O boy don't even get me started with the factories!

I can't tell if it is getting better or worse. But I guess you can only hope for the best! Right? What is the most marvelous about the earth ๐ŸŒ is how fast humans have evolved. According to scientists humans have developed faster than any other living thing on earth! We went from riding horses to driving cars, writing on paper to typing on I-Pads. I guess that's how life works. Always making changes, advancing! People are really not thinking all the time! Most think bigger is better, and if it's convenient thats the way to go... I mean if that's what you want, so be it! Have fun getting fat with your fast food every other night, and thank you for the time when you were trying to be cool by throwing your trash and missing becoming suddenly too lazy to pick it up! The earth and all the people on it thank you for all those little things you and your little buddy's do to make the trash flow into the rivers and seas!

I personally think that the pollution is NOT going to get any better! I also believe that there is a cure to cancer to stop you from even getting sick. People won't say because they want money! If that happened, then the chemotherapeutic doctors wouldn't get paid etc. So all that people can do is "pray" to not get sick and not die! I don't know that's just me! What do you think this world will become in one-hundred years?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats good! I wish I new how to explain to people, how the world is? Great job!

Anonymous said...

I like how you used emojis after some of the words. It brought a vivid picture to my mind! Nice job๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Anonymous said...

I like at the beginning how you said the birds, the bees, and the skies. It sounds really cool. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Love the emojis after the words, it really brought the whole story together. I love the way it sounds it brought the most amazing images to my mind. Keep writing thay are all amazing.

Anonymous said...

That was great! There are a lot of questions that haven't been answered. Haha! I love the part when you say Kids, kids, kids, kids!

Anonymous said...

I really do wander what the world will come to when I am dead 100 years from now. I can't believe what it has already come to.❤️๐Ÿ™ƒ

Anonymous said...

it was cool how you used emojis in your story

Anonymous said...

I love the use of emojis, very innovative. The emojis help tell a story through visual means as well. Keep up the great writing.

Anonymous said...

I loved how you used the emojis

Anonymous said...

I loved how you used the emojis

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...