Friday, May 5, 2017

Summer Break is Coming

Summer break is in less than three weeks and I can barely sit still... I mean I can't at all. Just the thought of swimming everyday, running, volunteering, playing with friends while your parents are working! OMG I just CAN'T WAIT! No stress from homework nor grades, just going to camps, visiting family from back home, along with eating all the food in the house, while waiting for your parents to pick you up for softball... AAAA I JUST CANT WAIT ANY LONGER! 🤗🤗 But what I really can't wait for is when I'm old enough to drive wherever I want to meet up with friends at the mall, or just to do something new and exciting! But this summer will give me a LOT of time to think about how I want my room re-done. Now all I need to do is keep my grades where I want them and the last couple weeks will fly by! What will you do this summer?!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok i do to

Anonymous said...

i can't wait for summer either, and i may o to california this summer.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for summer either. Next year is going to be amazing. Keep up the good work in your grades!

Anonymous said...

I loved your opinion! I fee you! This summer is going to be great. Good job!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Just reading this makes me so excited for summer! Ahhhhh!!! I can't wait to go swimming either! I am going to go camping a lot this summer. Also I'm going to eat a lot and swim and just have the time of my life!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait till Summer. Very good story. Keep writing.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for summer either! I'm also going to go swimming a lot his summer also!

Anonymous said...

Very relatable, i am soooo exited for summer!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You should paint your room so it looks like a taco. All summe I'll be eating tacos.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Same! It's also pretty weird to think we'll all be adults in 5-6 years. This year has gone by so fun but I'm so excited for summer!

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...