Friday, May 19, 2017

Things that make me anoyyed

1. Drama.
2. My sister having a useless fight with her friends.
3. When my cat licks my face forever.
4. My mom talking loudly on the phone.
5.  Having to write an essay on the first day of school.
6. When my phone is at 100% and 20 minutes later it's at 0%.
7. When the teacher makes us do a lot of work on the last day.
8. Kids thinking they're better than everyone.
9. When I'm sharpening my pencil for a long time, the lead breaks off and then I have to start all over again.
10. When my dogs bark for a really long time.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice story dude I hate those things too

Anonymous said...

I like to watch drama from afar, but when I'm apart of it I hate it. Nice job!

Anonymous said...

i have the same feelings

Anonymous said...

I agree. It's the last week of school and we had a 500 point assignment.

Anonymous said...

those things would bother me too

Ms. Spengler said...

Mr. C. Claw --- haha! Yeah, but it was really to help all of your grades, believe it or not. :)

Anonymous said...

This is really accurate, most of theses things annoy me too.

Anonymous said...

I hate all these things. Finally, someone else has expressed my hatred in writing.

Anonymous said...

All the things I hate but don't say, I appreciate seeing someone with my opinion!

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...