Thursday, February 2, 2017

word collage

Hello my name is H. R. Zepplin. I'm in a band and I love art. I'm a very different person. I like heart shaped boxes, mints, coke and mac and cheese. My favorite drink is Kool-Aid. I record music off cassette tapes and CDs. I like turtles and guinea pigs, and I write in a different way. I like dreaming writing, reading, drawing, and  staying at home. I'm VERY picky. All I eat is mac and cheeese, potato chips and I drink coke. Then I never can get to sleep at night. I try not to leave my house but our family travels all of the time. So my life is pretty interesting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a really cool piece of writing! It doesn't really have a moral, it's sort of random, but really interesting.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I really love the style of rambling autobiographies. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! I think people who are gifted enough to be musicians are amazing. Your story was extremely intriguing.

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...