Thursday, February 2, 2017

Hi Guys, Editor-In-Chief Here

This poem reminds me of a dream. Like someone who is very nervous for their drivers test, and the night before they leave, they're driving to the store, but acting as if they were going to space for a real adventure. She kinda seems like she had the full process of her "space adventure" before she left the house for a gallon of milk, a loaf of bread, and cheddar cheese. This tells me how imaginative she is before she takes off into the real world onto the real highway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how specific this is. Also you have opened up my mind on how driver really feel before a test. I love how you related it to space. Great job.

EarthSky said...

Oh no, this makes me think of my first driving test. I can relate with how the anxiety of the test was expressed in a dream.

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...