Wednesday, February 22, 2017

RAMBLING AUTOBIAGRAPHY

I was born in Grand Junction.
Not a penny to my mom's name, so I was forced to live with my grandmother for three years.
Then I finally  moved back with my mom and we moved to Manitou Springs. She enrolled me in a school and I thought it was very great, but it was not.
After a few months people started to bully me and it was worse at home. My mom started drinking every night and not coming to home and waking me up.
And I got bad grades cuz I got no sleep.
Finally, it got to the point to where I could not take it anymore. I had to find a way to release the pain.
So I sat in the bath tub and cried it all out.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a heartfelt blog. Sadly this happens more often than we like to admit.

Anonymous said...

I am very sorry. If you ever feel sad just sit, and think of all the good things you have that maybe others don't.

A home,
Food,
Clothing,
Friends,
Education,
And family.

Hope things get better.

Anonymous said...

Where you bullied by the natzie hamburger.

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...