Thursday, February 2, 2017

autobiography

When I was born my head was huge. My screaming was heard all over the world! I like mint ice cream, and my dad's homemade ribs. I never really knew what I wanted to be when I grow up. Just a few years ago, I wanted to be a scientist, but that only last for a few months. My parents are divorced and have been divorced for a long time now and I'm living with my mom now. We have moved more times than I can count. But my dad has only moved three times in the last 15 years. Right now he lives in this really nice house in Colorado Springs. While my mom has lived in Manitou Springs for four years, Manitou Springs is were I go to school now. And I am very happy here and I think my mom is too.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to be Spider-Man when I was little. But of course that didn't happen. :(

Anonymous said...

Great story. My parents are also devorced and my father lives in Alaska.

Anonymous said...

Great story. My parents are also devorced and my father lives in Alaska.

Anonymous said...

I liked the way that you included the amount of time that you've lived in Manitou, and I know what having two separated parents is like. It can be hard, but good at the same time. Where were you born though.

EarthSky said...

I enjoyed your story. I liked the balance of humor and honest facts.

EarthSky said...

I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the balance of humor and honest facts. It made me remember my youth and how when my parents separated, we moved every year until college. Lots of experiences to be had.

Anonymous said...

Nice job, the big head part got,e laughing, but also could relate about parents being divorced. I can relate to moving. I've never moved in my life.

Anonymous said...

Good job! I enjoyed reading this, but one thing I noticed is that your title is not capitalized.

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...