Thursday, February 2, 2017

Discover

Upon a hillside watching as the days carelessly roll by, every second turns into a minute, a minute into a hour, an hour into a day.
Watching the clouds drift by, no hurry. Me, longing to understand their ways, the ways thay see the people underneath them so tiny, not able to do them any harm. I want to indulge in their freedom, their prospective of the world, craving to get a glimpse of the impulse.
So I sit restlessly always having the urge to discover.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I love how you described how fast the day went by. Honestly I wish that was how fast school went by, even though it has nothing to do with school. But when I am having lots of fun and the day goes by so fast, I absolutely hate it. Good job on using great words and great imagination.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy how poetic this is as well as the details, really makes me think and paint a nice mental picture. I really relate to this as I could be watching clouds for hours upon hours.

Anonymous said...

I love your descriptions and the way the whole piece flows. Amazing

Unknown said...

Wow!!!!! Where do you get such talent? Such feeling! I'm so proud to be your momma ❤️

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...