Monday, February 6, 2017

🌾🌾Memory🌾🌾

When I was younger I can remember my mom and dad telling me to move a pile of wood into the next bigger pile. I was only about six years old and I was really really windy for me at that age. I started with the little peaces of wood and chuck then to the next pile. I then started getting to the bigger peaces of wood and then all of a sudden a big blow of wind would cetch the 2 by 4s and throw me back a little after about the 7th 2 by 4 I looked down and small there was a spider. And O GOSH. I through it down like it was on fire. I then started patting down the whole outer layer of my clothes to make sure there were no more spiders. Remember it was very windy. My hair was in my face, and dirt was getting on my eyes. I was so scared of spiders that every time I picked up a 2 by 4 I would flip over every peace to make sure the spider wasn't still there. I knew it was somewhere because I didn't see were it went after I through the wood. It took me so long flipping the peaces of wood over one by one when walking over to move the wood after inspection. After all the work my mom and dad told me that they only wanted me to move the tiny peaces, and not the 2by 4s. Get this! They got pthe whole proses on vedio too! The struggle! LOL

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. This reminds me of when I had to do this. I do the same process of looking for spiders. Amazing job.

Anonymous said...

Lol. This really reminds me of how my parents have made me move wood so I would move it all and then it would turn out I only had to move some wood into piles.

Anonymous said...

My mom hates spriders! My mom does the same thing with everything after she sees a spider. Most of time she didn't even touch or help after she sees one. Haha

Unknown said...

We will never forget your determination to never give up. Through the blowing wind, the large pieces of lumber, and even the scary spider you were on a mission to complete your task. You went above & beyond while relocating larger pieces of lumber than even you were at the time, and you pushed though until every last piece was moved. There are so many times just like this precious memeory that you always amaze us in your commitment towards goals that you set out to accomplish.

Unknown said...

memory...spell check :)

Anonymous said...

If you could do that...you can do anything! Rock on!

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...