Thursday, February 23, 2017

when i figured out how make my poster with no notes.....

                     I lost my notebook for my social studies project. I was very scared mainly because I needed that notebook to put as much info as I  could in it. I talked to my friend. I looked at her house and nothing. I couldnt find anything! It was over, no notes, no project. Thinking, thinking, thinking, and I got it! I know what I'm going to do now! What were the notes talking about in the religions? While I was writing I couldn't stop! I wrote more notes! Writting  more on my poster, I completed it! Ever since then I always remember. Never take your school work to your friends house!

2 comments:

Ms. Spengler said...

I think it's cool that you remembered everything (or at least a LOT of the things) even though you didn't have your notes. That, to me, seems to be the message in this story. You learned more than you think you did. :) Mr. White would be proud!

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of this one time I was gone for a week and still had to do the final project it was so stressful.

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...