Friday, February 17, 2017

what would I grab in a fire

What I would grab in a fire is  my guinea pig because he means a lot to me. I would not just let him die in a fire. He also is a calm guinea pig. Also I have never had a calm guinea pig, and it would be really sad to lose him. If I had time I would get him out of my house as fast as I could. That's what I would grab in a fire. Of course I would like to grab all of my guitars and CDs and tapes that are vintage. Some of those are replaceable to an extent, but my guinea pig is not replaceable.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The funniest things can always be the best to save. What else would you save?

Ms. Spengler said...

Oh my gosh this is so sweet! What a lucky guinea pig to have you as its owner.

Anonymous said...

cool

Anonymous said...

It's nice that you think a guinea pig is more important thean a guitar And cds. I mean it's living object versus an inanimate object. If my house was on fire I'd grab my pug I mean forget my tv or iPad I've got insurance. Now I don't have life insurance. Sure my pug is like twelve years old and like two there one year from dying but I would still save her. Now if you could take everything but one thing what would that be.

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...