Thursday, February 2, 2017

The real me

My name is Seomez, I'm a person that people call wierd. I like pizza, mac and cheese, and chicken wings. My favorite pop is Cocacola. I love basketball, soccer, and softball. I like to dance and sing. My favorite is drivving fast dirt bikes and 4 wheelers! My familey and friends are amazing! They take me out a Lot. We go skatting, to the movies, even scary movies, also dinner! We also do stay nights with my causins too. I can be a girly girl or a tom boy. I like fashion and playing in the dirt! My favorite singer is Beyonce! shes so pretty! and shes pregnate with twins. I go to a great school! I love mountains and I love to hike. My favorie is riddding bikes and skating. I thank my familey every day for what they do! Its an amazing memory for what famileys can do.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You seem like a very nice person, and we share a lot of things in common such as the love of soccor! You did really well with this! Nice job!

EarthSky said...

Sounds like you have a lot of fun. I enjoyed hearing about your interests.

Anonymous said...

thank you!

Anonymous said...

I really like your writing, it's very fun and happy. I love Beyoncé too, she's so inspirational.

Seines said...

Wow great job!!! I love how you clicked your likes and dislikes and your favourite things together! Singing is also my favourite thing to! Good job!

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...