Thursday, February 2, 2017

The Taco Bell man

   I was born at Taco Bell(not literally)when the Great Wall of Trump was being made. I went to a theme park once that had a ride that was made by Donald Trump. The ride took you through the adventures of being deported. The next day for lunch I went to my birth place Pensacola Florida Taco Hospital. After that I went to the Narwal Beach. I couldn't believe there were real Narwals.

   The Narwals were made at my favorite restaurant, The Pug Factory. You eat your food while
watching machines make pugs. There are now artificial flavored Pugs being made. I think the new Chicken Taco from Taco Bell was a horrible idea. Just like the Samsung Note 99, or the dog man man. We all know there is only a dog man not a dog man man. Jeez. My favorite ice cream is the ice cream that tastes good.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha thats wired

Anonymous said...

mmm tacos! how was it being born around the time the great wall of trump.

Anonymous said...

This is great and hilarious.

Anonymous said...

In a weird way this was so funny! I don't know much about the pug empire, but I love your creative writing!

Anonymous said...

I love how you always have something about Taco Bell. This is a great story! Keep writing!

EarthSky said...

Enjoyable social commentary. It made my mind do a couple of cartwheels.

Anonymous said...

My favorite ice cream is ice cream that tastes good. Can't stop laughing!

Anonymous said...

This is so funny and random! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Was it fun being born around the time the trump wall was built? And mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...