Thursday, February 2, 2017

(Editor-In-Chief) From What I Know, This Is About Basketball

Dribble, dribble, shoot! 8th grade team win again! Wer're undefeated... 8-0.
Friday Febuary 3, 2017 our 7th and 8th grade teams play an undefeated team. 8th grade A team has been training hard, hard, HARD for this team. We put in time and effort plus the sweat and tears. On Wednesday's game we lost one of our best players... Ash. She sprained her ankle, she had gotten tied up with the other player, and they both fell. But... Ash couldn't get up. 
I cannot wait for this tough team, I'm ready to win this game for Ash!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoy basketball very much. I am glad your team is doing well and I hope Ash has a quick recovery!

Stacey Hendricks said...

Compassion is always a great trait to have! Continue to play hard but remember to have FUN!!

Anonymous said...

Great job I loved the way you talked over how you'd win the game for Ash. I hope you guys win.

Anonymous said...

Man-o-man. I wish I could have stayed to watch the game. Sorry that I couldn't. Apparently Ash had played hard, so did another player. Play hard. Good job!

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...