Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Look Past What Has Never Been Seen

 To discover what one wishes, one must look at all things with enough love and attention to discover in them what has never been seen before.
To concentrate more then ever, to heed on what you believe is love, worship, and passion. Listen beyond the sound and unleash what has not been heard.
When I first saw this photo, all I saw was just a boy and his dog! If you really look past just the dog and boy, you will see that they really understand each other and can't go long without being alone. Normally dogs don't "hug" you like that, all my dogs do is jump and bark. What I really saw was that the boy was gone longer than the dog wanted. The dog can only go so far, but somehow the dog managed to reach far enough. When I see this...I see love between two totally different living beings.

1 comment:

Ms. Spengler said...

Oh my gosh this is wonderful!!

I'd love for you to take the time to put the photos in. To do that:
1. email the photo to yourself
2. go to a computer
3. check your email and download the photo
4. go to blogger and get your post up to edit
5. Click the "insert image" icon at the top, and upload the photo.

It sounds longer and harder than it really is..... :)

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...