Thursday, February 2, 2017

Rambling Autobiography

Ok, well I guess it's time for a rambling autobiography. I was born no December 23, 2003. About that birthday, there are quite a few things that are good, but some are still kinda bad. A good thing is I get 3 whole days in a row of presents, hurray! With first my birthday, then Christmas eve, then Christmas. Now one of the bad things is how most people get something special every six months or so. Like they get Christmas in December and their birthday in June or something. So they don't have to wait that long for presents and stuff like that. But with my birthday it's quite a bit of patience waiting before I get those things.

My whole life I have had a huge interest in planes, but it seems only passenger planes. The fact that something so massive can fly, and, don't you just like the feel of traveling. I have learned quite a bit about learning to fly the passenger planes and all the buttons. I know strategy on how to land and takeoff. I really want to be a pilot. Did you know pilots only do about four minutes of flying a flight? Crazy isn't it. In fact I know a lot of things about flying a plane, not how to control the plane, but how to but flaps slowly up to 40 degrees, and to follow the flight heading and keeping nose up always on landing. I know what to do in stalling emergencies, and more.

Well I'm sorta off track here. So ever since about two years old i've loved sports and especially soccer. I still love to play soccer, in the winter I play indoor. However; in the fall I play manitou, and in the spring I play pride. I have also found a big love for video games because I love to be introduced into a new world, as said by the quote "Im a gamer not because I have no life, but because I choose to have many". That quote is one of my favorite quotes of all time.





Favorite games...
Titanfall, Fifa, Overwatch, Black ops 2, Madden 17, Nhl, Battlefront, and Battlefield.
There are tuns more but, those are overall my favorites.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job. That is awesome that your birthday is right by Christmas. I've always wondered how it was to have a birthday at that time of the year. You sharing your knowledge about airplanes is awesome. I also love soccer, and my favorte games are Battlefront and FIFA.

EarthSky said...

Some interesting stories about your life. I agree that the timing of your birthday, the one day you get to celebrate you, is really important. Sounds like you have the option of a fun half birthday in the summer also. I wonder if you will end up learning to fly when you get older. Hmmmm

Anonymous said...

I also love almost everything in this too. Maybe we should be friends!

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...