Friday, February 17, 2017

My thoughts on the Google Pixle

Oh, great a new phone! Well, let's have hope for this one, and hopefully it's not like the iPhone 7.
The Google Pixel is basically Googles iPhone, but is it better?
Coming in at a whopping $649 for 32GB, it has to be good. The Google Pixel has a very nice camera that is very clear. You can also Facetime on your Google Pixel with people that have apple products. Which is a nice touch if you don't like apple, but your friends do. You can make cool custom cases for Google Pixel that can have one of your 
photos on them! So that's pretty cool.

The Google Pixel is not waterproof at all. It won't even stand a splash of water. So that's one thing the I-Phone 7 has that the Google Pixel does not. But I think I still like the Google Pixel better because it has a better camera then the I-Phone 7. So that's a plus for all you photographers. It also has a headphone jack.



The Google Pixel has a very nice built in helper. You can ask it stuff like, "Do I need sunglasses today?" All you need to do is say, "Ok google." It also has very long battery life that can run for about six hours. It has a fingerprint scanner so you can make your phone even more protected. You can also load up any page very fast.

I think the I-Phone 7 is a better phone for every day activities, and the Google Pixel is better for photography. I still think the Samsung galaxy S 7 is better for every day activities because it's waterproof. But the biggest plus is that they won't blow up like the Galaxy note 7.

So do I think you need to buy this phone? No. Do I think its a good phone? Yes. I think it would be worth buying if you like photography and don't like IOS. It does have a nice camera that is better then the i-phone 7 after all. So it's all up to you.












4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Good and well thought out review. You can write persuasively really well.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for telling us(anyone reading this) what the google pixel is like. Now I don't need to do research on it. Yay! I get to be lazy. I maybe...probably...definitely won't buy this. I mean it's almost 600 dollars. Well what can you get it for on eBay? I'm thinking it's like 350.

Anonymous said...

This is very well thought out. I also like the way it's organized. I think it's not worth the almost 600 dollars.

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...