Friday, April 14, 2017

Trusting a fairy

    "Jaydyn," my mother said and I write about plants. Do you want to go plant? I asked her to give me thirty minutes, I'm writing.She said "okay,"and walked away like someone was calling her name. I sat on my bed and watched  TV wondering, why is nature so important?

   I looked over watching the door open thinking its one of our cat's or something although it wasn't. It was a white glow that was getting brighter as I kept starring over at it. I was getting frightened The more it got brighter. 

I asked suspicously, "who are you? Your scaring me." She started whistling as her dress and face appeared. She had a light voice but it seemed to echo 

She said: "my life is weakening and that I need fairy dust to fix it."

"How do we make fairy dust?" I asked.

"Go outside make a plant with your mother," she said. "I will be with you and my fairies will help you. Once you do it your flower will rise. You my dear shall drink the fairy dust that comes out of the flower and the flower you have to use a daisy." 

I said: "okay,"and after she told me that all magic comes with a price." I will pay anything," I said, "Whatever it is I'll give it to you." 

"I want one of your rings on your necklace," she said.

 "I cant" I replied, "my grandma gave it to me a month before she passed."

"I know," the fairy said.

"But how?" I asked. "Only my grandmother knows." 

"I am your grandmother," I shook as she flew towards me. 

"What do you mean?" I asked defensively and she understood why. 

You look nothing like her "I said" demandingI just want one so I'll always have something to cherish with you. I slowly gave it to her scared. 

"She said" don't worry, I've made peace with my other loved ones. 

"I saidthankfully, I understand, but as I carefully stood I need a ring from you. My sister Jaysona you know her right?

 Of course I do "she said". Well she has been begging a ring from your mom but she said no and she said of course  ill give it to you for your sweet big sister. 

We shook hands slowly like we were trading gold or something. I started gardening and once the plant was done I noticed the fairy dust coming out of the top. I slowly grabbed it ran inside and swallowed it.

 She looked at me and said, oh you foolish girl. I thought, why did I do that. I figured it was a terrable idea as my Eyes started closing  because I was dieing. I'm not your grandmother, I'm a demand who tricked you. My eyes were fully closed and I woke up in heaven gracefully blessing my family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! This story is super magical. Nice job.

Anonymous said...

Nice. I suggest not using the yellow highlighter I can barely see the words.

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...