Friday, April 14, 2017

Surrounded

This was just a little rap/poem I wrote after looking at a picture in a magazine.
_________________________________________________________________________________


Surrounded,
Left,       Right,        and Center
Executing Robots was it? That's All I Remember,

My Team Was Around Me,
Helping With This Thunderous Fight,
There was a Big Boy, named Peacekeeper, Firing With A Murderous Light,


Then There was Ajax, Getting All Up Close,
If These Robots Got A Kill, They Had No Time to Boast,

Cause We Had Our Sniper,
Picking Off Everyone,
KABOOM,        KAPLOW,
"Well, that was quite a bit of fun!''

"Yay! We took the lead! Let's start up a killing spree!"

Our Confidence Was High,
Almost Out Of Clips,
Wait, Was That Another Enemy Dropship?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The voice reading this in my head was rapping. This was really awesome!

Anonymous said...

Yes my voice was making the rap in my head too. Lol. Great rap! ;)

Anonymous said...

I was rapping it too! Ha Ha. Really good! I kind of imagined it was in a video game.

Anonymous said...

nice nice ok but it was good

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...