Thursday, April 27, 2017

Kid Napped Part 1

   "Bye, Sam!" Screamed Emma.
   "See you later, Emma!"
   This is a story about what happened before, during, and after I was kid napped. This was a terrible experience and I wish I could unsee, unfeel, and definitely unsmell. At the time my mom just had leg surgery on both legs, so she was in a wheelchair. She was also going deaf.
   My dad hasn't been in the story since I was three, I don't know why, so I really have nothing to say about him. My mom always told me that he left, and I have no other reason why not to believe that except for the scar that I have on my leg, on my chest, and on the upper left part of my forehead. My mom never really knew how to handle it, so we made her take some therapy. I have an older brother and a developing young sister. Ever since everything happened, my brother has been way over defensive of me and my little sister. It is extremely annoying. My mom has been out of therapy for two months now, and we all think she is doing way better than before. Oh gosh, I forgot, my older brother, Jacob, is currently 16, and my younger sister, Kaitlyn, is 7. When I was kid napped three years ago, so I would have been about 8, we were on our way home from school...
   "So...Emma how was your day today?" My mom said as if she were hiding something she had been keeping from me for a while.
   "Good..." I said slowly and curiously.
   It was a busy, busy day in the city of New York...especially since we lived near the national park.
   "Are—"
   "Ummm...I went to the doc's office today and he said that my legs are healing properly, but sadly I still will not be able to walk for another month or so." She interrupted hoping that would start a conversation.
   "That great," I said, " Mom, are you hiding some—" I tried to question.
   "U-umm no everything's fine," she stuttered.
   Raising her voice, "MOM I KNOW SOMETHINGS GOING ON...TELL ME RIGHT NOW!"
   "K, ok, ok," she muttered, "I don't want you thinking that your dad left you anymore!"
   They stopped in the middle of the side walk and Emma looked pretty confused.
   "Hold up... what do you mean you don't want me to THINK he left anymore?" Emma said, and you can tell she was getting a little, lot confused.
   "Your dad—" she paused and started to cry a little bit.
   "My dad what?" I asked.
   "Your dad abused me, Kaitlyn, you, and even Jacob," she paused for a few short moments, "so he is life sentenced in prison, and that is why whenever you and your little sister always asked to see him I would always have to tell you that we don't know where he is."
   "So when we asked to see him," she stood there trying to put everything together, "you would tell us that he left and we don't know where he is and that he is not coming back. That means that Jacob probably knew this whole time he was just keeping everything from us. Even he was acting like he didn't know....ok, ok I think I got it... you were lying to me all this time just to save his butt and because we were not allowed to see him anyways, neither were you, or anybody"
   "Yes, that is correct," she said.
   A few short moments/minutes went by...nobody saying anything, then out of nowhere...I ran. I ran further and further until finally I didn't know where my mom was or even where I was. When I turned around to get a good look at where I was the next thing I know was that I was whacked in the head with what looked like a metal pole. Everything went black and when I woke up I was in a tight space in a car...I was sure of it. There were flies everywhere and it smelled horrible. I looked to my right side and there was a dead skunk.
   "Help!" I screamed.
   "Shut it," a strange voice said.
   "NO, not until you tell me who you are and what you are doing!" I cried.
   "I am your fathers brother, in other words... your uncle. I do what he said and you do what I say...so shut up!"



To be continued 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a great story. I love all the details you put into the story. Can't wait for part 2!!

Anonymous said...

You have me hooked! Don't make we wait to long for the new one! 🤓🤣🤣

Anonymous said...

That had me hooked the whole time. Creepy and exciting. Please post more!!

Anonymous said...

This is so scary! I think I would have a heart attack If someone were to kidnap me.

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...