Monday, April 17, 2017

Escape The Mansion

You may think this is a story on how we escape this mansion, but instead it's a story on how we escape this box which is much better. But before we start that, I should tell you how I got the idea.

One day, Tom, Jerry,  Rob, and I were bored, so we bought a box and then we all went inside. When we were in, we remembered that we got in right after we bought it, so we're still in the store. Somebody saw our box and shipped us to a place I totally said we wouldn't go, THE MANSION.

When the delivery guy came in, a weird creepy man was waiting on his stairs. When he came down, he said, "These are probably these really important things that I know nothing about."

The man picked up the box and brought it to his study. When he went to get scissors, we kicked open the box and ran to the nearest closet. The man came back and saw that the box was open.

        "Honey, did you open my box!?"

        "No dear!"

When he left the study we ran to the kitchen. When I looked behind me, all my friends were missing. I went to the living room and saw that the wife was murdered on the ground. I got really freaked out, so I went to the front door. When I looked up, I saw the man hanging on a chandelier.  Looking behind me, I saw Rob chasing after me.

     "I saw the wife dead in the living room," Rob said.

     "Look up," I said.

      "Ahhh!"

     "The person who killed them is one of us four, and I know it wasn't me."

    "Me neither."

Rob and I looked outside and saw the delivery guy dead. Before I go on, the couple had a maid.

"RYAN, ROB!"

 Rob and I ran up an saw the maid's head cut off with Tom and Jerry standing there. The butler came in and said that, "The man noticed that you guys were in the closet, so he gassed all of you. You guys got crazy and killed all of these people, Ryan killed the wife, Rob killed the man, Tom killed the maid, and Jerry killed the delivery guy.

Never ever mess with the mansion.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thrilling! It kept me on my toes and on the eve of my seat!

Anonymous said...

Great story. I'm a little confused about the maid and the butler. You said "the couple had a maid" then you said something about a butler.

Anonymous said...

I thought there was going to be a taco ghost. But I was just kids in a box. Oh well. Any way I think the box was actually not a box.

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...