Friday, April 14, 2017

My past parenormal activities with a twist

When I was little and  I was in my room, I was playing with my dog for about 30min, and then a book fell off the shelf.  I went to pick it up, nothing was wrong with the shelf. It was not bent or anything. When I went to put the book back on the shelf, I saw another book fall off and then another one. It looked like they were getting thrown off the shelf but nobody was there.  I was getting a little freaked out, but I put the book back on the shelf and walked away. Later that day, I was going to bed and when I went down to my room there was nothing on the book shelf and no books were on the ground. All the books were gone.   I was really confused and nervous,  but I went to bed anyway. The next day, all the books were on the shelf. I know it does not make any sense, but its all true. I'm not making it up. Anyway, there was nothing else wrong in my room it was only on the book shelf.  It was like the book shelf was haunted or something. I had to go to school the next day, but all I could think about was the book shelf. The day went by quickly and still I could only think about the book shelf. When I went home, everything was where it should be and my room and seemed like someone cleaned it. I know that it was not my mom that clean my room because she was not home. But then I  woke up and  I realized that it was just a dream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Creepy! Nice job, I could really paint a mental picture.

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...