Thursday, October 20, 2016

Smiley Face Killer

I sat at my oak desk with a sneer as I slowly glanced at my paper work as though I may soon be lucky enough that it shall be gone. That was when a small slumped over man in his late 30s with a troubled face spoke. His words trembled almost as much as his hands. The man's badge read Watson Protector of Times Square. His eyes were heavy and cold with sorrowful tears. His lips cracked as he began to speak.

"Ma'am, my child was taken along with three others." His face drooped lower then that of a bottomless pit.

"Oh....umm huh?"I cleared my throat.. Do we have any leads as to why these children were taken?" I asked.

"Uh not that I know of Agent carter. However, we are soon expecting news from my partner....sheriff Brook." I licked my lips and began to speak.

 "Show me any and all evidence." As before he stated there was no evidence. " Sir," I said sorrowfully, "without even the slightest bit of evidence I can't order everyone in the FBI to scurry down to NYC to even look at the case."
 

Within the next three days I received an incripted file. I read it and my salt-filled tears fell on my rosy cheeks. Thirty pictures of children and women dead. The first dead girl was my sister, Emilyann. She had gone to NYC for police training. Why? When? I couldn't help but think it was my fault. Her? Why not me? This was wrong and now when I find who did this they will be sorry! Mark my words it will be their last day alive.........


See what happens next!!๐Ÿค—

No comments:

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...