Thursday, October 13, 2016

Scary Ghost Anagram

So, have you ever had a creepy, bone shivering experience?
'Cause if you haven't, I certainly have. Would you like me to tell you?
Around, around, the merry-go-round twisted and turned.
Right, time to investigate... Whoosh! Was that a, a, a chair?
Yikes, that's one strong ghost. "Uh oh," Bang!

Golly! That hurt...
Home, that's where I want to be... The air conditioner with the hot, spicy smell of chicken...
Oh why me!? 
Shut up me! This could be my chance! Here I go!!
Trip...
So, here I am again...

How did I escape? Find the location I was in and find out!
                 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was amazing I loved it. I could of read that over and over again without getting bored.

Anonymous said...

Awesome anagram, funny too. I liked it, please post more.

Anonymous said...

Really good, I think you were at an amusement park, I guested it right

Anonymous said...

Really scary, just found out how you got out on on but I will not say how

Anonymous said...

BEST STORY EVER!!!!

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...