Thursday, October 27, 2016

Swim Team


My swim team, the Colorado Torpedos, is the best team in the world. What I love about my swim team is that on my last swim team I got yelled at so much because of my swimming; which I was doing fine,  but my coaches did not think I was. This new swim team is so good and we are the fastest swim team where I live. When there was a meet, my coaches would get us ready for it, and that is why I am so good at the swim meets. I love my swim team and I think other people should join.

There was one really good memory that I had. I was at a swim meet and I was getting on the blocks (the blocks are the stands that you get on and you dive off.) I was doing a 200 meter free. It was super easy for the first 125 meters, but for the last 75 meters my arms and legs started to hurt.
 The good thing that happened was I beat my best time. I was third in the heat and it was really good for me. That is how I joined and why I love my swim team so much.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! What a inspiring memory and story! Good work

Kevin Grimm said...

This is a lot of fun. I'm glad you like this swim team so much. I like watching you and your brother swim!

Anonymous said...

I love swimming so much. My grandma has me take high level swimming lesson to train for a Jr. lifeguard.
I never thought of joining a swim team before, but it seems like so much fun! Keep up the good work!

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...