Thursday, October 13, 2016

My Journey From FLL-FTC

A couple of weeks ago my brother and I were going to Lego League for our first meeting. During the meeting we got told by our coach that if we wanted to we could join FTC (First Tech Challenge) I was very intrigued by the idea. My family and I thought about it and decided to do it. I was excited!

 We waited for it to start until finally we got an email from our new coach Tod who is the coach for FRC also, and he told us to watch the kick-off video and look at the pieces. The next morning I met with my brother to watch the videos for the pieces, and the kick-off. After we watched the kick-of off video, we watched the last year's video to get more of a feel of the robot game. Finally, my brother and I watched the video on pieces. Preceding that, we went to the website for the parts and found that there were three sections; the chassis, the moter, and the electric section.

Eventually we emailed the coach back and he said that we would start next week. Yay!

No comments:

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...