Friday, October 14, 2016

Creepy Church

Have you ever been to a creepy house? If you haven't then you are in for a big treat. This was two years ago, when my friends dared me to go into an abandoned church with no flashlight. Challenge accepted!

Now this church was in the middle of a creepy forest. Two people died inside, and the owner got arrested for murder, YIKES!!!!!!

When I first went inside people were talking very slowly, and kept getting louder and louder. All of a sudden they stopped. Creepily, somebody scratched my back. THUD!!!!! POW. When I tried to get out I fell on a piano. Do you wanna know how I knew that? When I fell, the piano played. Then somebody was doing this weird song, I heard running around, torches lite.
EVERYTHING WAS HAPPENING SO FAST!! And then it went away.

An old man said to me, ''Shhhh little boy.'' All the lights turned on and my friends ran to me and said it was a prank.

Great.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that seems really creepy, but funny at the same time because all of it was just your friends prancing you.

Anonymous said...

Why would you leave people on a cliff hanger like that. That is not fair because I would never never go to a creep place like that so how would I no?

Anonymous said...

I will probably make another story telling you more about it

Anonymous said...

Oh Jews, creepy but that was amazing ryry!! Keep it up

Anonymous said...

That's cool. Sounds scary. I hate pranks like that.

Anonymous said...

That was a good prank from your friends I liked the part when you fell on a piano. Once I got pranked by my friends like that my friend jump scared me I killed but then he wasn't dead because mermaids true story. When you fell on the piano did it play greenslevs and who was the old man. 👴🏻

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...