Friday, October 14, 2016

Hot-Air Balloon Festival

For Memorial weekend my family, (mom, dad, two sisters, and older sisters, and brother) went to the hot air ballon festival. This was for my memaw and older sister's birthday. They got to go on a hot air ballon. I had a blast watching them take off. While they were on the hot air ballon, my papaw, mom, dad, and little sister went to the kids' zone.

My sister and I got to go on a really hard obstacle course in the air. We had to wear harnesses so we wouldn't fall into a little pool. After the obstacle course, my little sister went into that little pool under the obstacle course. She ran around in a big hamster ball and walked around that pool. I went on a kind of thing where you get in a harness that is hooked to bungee cords and then you got on a tramp. He had the bungees  so tight that I couldn't even put my feet on the ground. The man had to jump up and pull me down and then let go. It was so fun, I went so high in the air! I was doing double front and back flips. It was the best! I hadn't done that in about 4-5 years.

After that we went to see more hot air ballo0ns. We saw even more ball0ons than we did for the last three days. My favorite  one was the black one with green and purple stripes. We had seen a lot of the same one from last year, like Smoky The Bear. It was still a blast though. I'm hoping I get to ride on a hot air ballon in my life time.

We got there at about five in the morning and to about nine or ten.We had to get there really early. They went up three hours later around seven. The plus was that we got to see them all air up, and take off and that was AWESOME!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really awesome. Now I want to go to a hot air balloon festival

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...