Monday, October 17, 2016

Stuff I Like

I like watching the Green Bay Packers football. I like the Green Bay Packers, because my dad lived in WI. I like watching movies and going to school. I like going swimming and I like reading books. My favorite thing to do is play video games.  I  like traveling.  I love listening to my music. I love mowing the lawn for my family.

I like spending the night at my aunts house because I get to have wifi and have cookies and milk. I like going to Denver for many reasons. One reason is we go out to dinner.  I like going to my uncle's house because I  can have soda and ice cream. I like giving gifts to my family and play the Ps3. I like going to my uncle house i get to ride a 4 wheeler. I like drinking juices and tea, soda.

I really like playing video games and eating food. I like is helping my dad on the car or the truck. I help my dad to clean the truck or a car. I change the oil and driving the car or a truck. I really do driving my dad truck or my mom car. I like going to places with my mom and dad. I like going to the store and going to my grandmas house. I like going to my uncle house because I get to play there xbox1 and there ps4 and ps3 and there ps2.

I like going to my friends house because we play football. Thank you for reading this page. I like traveling with my uncle and aunt to Denver and Pueblo. I love going to my aunt house because she give me a haircut and help my uncle. I like going to my friends house because I play football with him riding bike and basetball. I like to go to my grandmas house because she has cookies and wifi. I like going Denver because we drive a car and boats and all of the another rides.

I hole a snake at scales in tales and i love playing video games. I like when i listen to music when i am sleeping i love it. I like taking my dog for a walk. I like getting a haircut at my aunts and i help my uncle doing the grass and i made the grass with him and we made the grass. I love eating cookies at my grandmas house and my uncles house. I love cookies for many reasons. I like Christmas because i can get presents. I really love easter because you found candy in eggs, and that is good.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

GreenBay Packers are my dad's favorite. He is an amazing man. He has a room dedicated to them and his pool is their colors. Football is tremendous fun!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I also like watching football and I love eating!!!

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...