Thursday, October 13, 2016

Volleyball Season

My volleyball season went great because we had great people and because I made the team. During tryouts the 8th grade coach called me over with him and I got to practice with the a team, also known as the 8th grade team.

I was so close to making he team, but he had 3 more people who were not there that needed to try out for the team. He was for sure that the were going to make the team and I didn't make the team because I wasn't getting my serves over.

What was good about that whole  thing was that they were for sure that I was making the 7th grade team also known as the a team. Now I am stuck on the 7th grade team, but I am glad I got to play with all these great players.

The b team coach was Mrs. Allen, and in my opinion she was one of the best coaches. This year they were cutting a lot of people even 6th graders. One of the coaches was crying and almost balling because it was so hard for her to cut people. Especially from the c team which is also known as the 6th grade team.

During the whole season we only lost 2 games out of about 10 games. I think the only reason we lost those two games was because we were all not ready to play and we all were too tired. When we won we really won like there was no chance they were going to catch up to us (not to be rude). There was like 2 games where it was almost a tie, but we won anyways.

We lost to CSCS and James Irwin. We were so close to beating CSCS, but apparently not close enough. We were not so close to beating James Irwin, but if we really wanted to we could have caught up. After every sport is over the whole team has a party. Most if the time the go out for pizza. This year the whole a, b, and c team volleyball players went to Fargos Pizza. I had a lot of fun at that pizza place because there was a game room and there was two floors where you could eat on. There was also a piano that played all by itself, it was so, so, so creepy.

All in all I really enjoyed playing volleyball with the best team and the best coach ever!the players on all 3 teams were so beautiful, smart, funny, and really strong even the coaches, except for Mr. Brown because he is a manly beast!
If you want to find out some great volleyball facts this is the way to go!
                   http://idealphysicaltherapy.com/16-fun-volleyball-facts/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your team played good, but it is sad that you weren't on the 8th grade team.

Anonymous said...

Wow really cool, your volleyball season sounded really fun!

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...