Thursday, March 2, 2017

Making decisions

When making decisions, I am not the best.
 When I need to choose something such as food, clothes, etc.-
 What I usually do is I

pick two things,
                           check the prices,
                                                           and choose the cheapest one.


I like to do that so my mom won't get angry.
 But when there are more than two, that's a different story.
 Having more than 10, that's a nightmare.
 When people see me they think, what a strange, strange kid.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool

Anonymous said...

This is a very deep story. Your probably not that strange, just unique. I love your story! Keep being you.

Ms. Spengler said...

Hahaha!!! I love the layout of this, how the list is indented more each line. I often feel this way when choosing cereal at the grocery store! haha!

Anonymous said...

I had a good laugh at the mom part. I think we all do things to make sure our moms don't get mad! Great job! What kind of things d you have to chose? And also, being strange is better than being normal in my opinion.

Anonymous said...

This is actually really relatable p. I do this all the time. But sometimes I choose the more expensive one if it's pretty nice or yummy haha. ;)

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...