Friday, March 3, 2017

Skiing

   On February 18, 2017, I went skiing with my friend and her family. I had to sign up for the lessons because it was my very first time skiing. Before we left we got all of my stuff and then on our way up to her house to get their stuff we stopped at the gas station. We went to the gas station because we wanted a few snacks for the car ride because it was about two hours. Then we went to go get the rest of their stuff, but her dad was not ready quite yet, so we just went to Wendy's to get dinner. We were done eating and we went back to the house, packed up everything and we were on the road!

   The whole car ride I was in pain because I had just gotten my braces tightened and I had sore on my lip. Finally, we arrived at the hotel we were staying at and unloaded everything, got our swimming suits on and went swimming. We went to the pool, then didn't want to swim, so we got into the hottub. Then we got to hot, so we went to the pool and swam for a bit. Later, we went to our room and took a shower, braided our hair, and went to bed.

   We woke up the next morning got all our layers on and we went to eat breakfast at "Pancake House!" Afterwards, we were on the road to the ski resort. It was about a 30-40 minute drive to Monarch.

   When we got there I had to take the lessons and that was so boring because before the lessons her mom showed me the main stuff on "The Bunny Slope." The whole time I was kinda being a "show off."

   Finally, the lessons were over and I actually got to ski by myself  with my friend! We went down green and blue slopes. I also went through the trees! That was fun,  but very hard and I fell ALOT!

   All in all, the ski trip was amazing and I had a lot of fun...thank you for taking me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This reminds me of the first time I went snow boarding. My butt and wrists really hurt from falling when I was learning, were you really sore after skiing?

Ms. Spengler said...

My favorite line is "The whole time I was kinda being a show off". I think THAT would be an amazing story! I want to hear that story! :)

Anonymous said...

Great story. I love skiing. The trees are so much fun to go through. Really hard on your knees but super fun!:)

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...