Thursday, March 2, 2017

School Days

                                                                  🤗PART ONE 🤗

Trista: Hey guys, what did you all do this weekend?

Austen: Well, I fractured my shoulder!

Heaven: Oh, trying to be cool again!

Austen: Oh well... Um... You have so much acne on your face that I thought it was connect the dots!

Rick: Ooooo he told you!

Heaven: Oh, you are done for. I am going to shove your foot down your throat!

(Heaven pins Austen down and bends him backwards)

Trista: You guys...(Trista and Rick peel Heaven off of Austen)... Are like brother and sisters!

Heaven: Oh no! He would be long gone from this earth if he lived with me!

Austen: Whatever!

Rick: Anyways, I heard that there was a new kid coming to school.

Trista: I hope that it is a girl. We need more girls in our group!

Austen: UMMM, NO! It's going to be a boy, one who isn't scared to get in trouble or do pranks (Fake cough) cough cough Rick cough cough!

Rick: What are you talking about! I'm not scared to get in trouble or do pranks!

Heaven: Oh really! What about the time when we told you to put your sisters hand in hot water and you didn't do it because you said you were too scared to get in trouble, or the time when we dared you to talk to your crush! Or the time when...

Rick: OK OK.... I get it, I get it.

Trista: Again brother and sister!

Austen: RRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGG! (He screams)

Trista: What the heck are you doing?

(Bell Rings)


By:Wolfegirl102 and Pamela.MOg.L


                                                🤗PART TWO COMMING SOON!🤗

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool

Ms. Spengler said...

I love that the characters' personalities really come through. I can HEAR their voices in my head! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the next part. When will you post the next part? I love how it is so realistic. Has a situation like this every happen to you?

Anonymous said...

Nice story. You should add more detail than just people talking throughout the story. But this is nice. Cool story.

Anonymous said...

This is a great story. I can't wait to hear about the new boy/girl in part two! Good job!

Anonymous said...

I think wolf girl102 is a natzie hamburger. She we'll destroy the world.

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...