Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Ski Cooper

On Febuary 11, 2017, I went on a school sking trip. I had to wake up at 4:45 in the morning to be at the high school by 5:30. We stopped in Johnsonville at the halfway point. When we got to Cooper, it was alot smaller than I thought it would be. But on the plus side, it was easy to find friends if you have lost them, going down a slope. My best friend and I were together the whole time. On our first ski trip we had to take lessons because we had never been skiing before. One of the teachers signed a paper saying that my friend could leave whenever, but on my paper I couldn't. So she and I waited there for one and a half hours, for the teacher to come and check me out. Soon came lunch and my friend and I got two little chicken nuggets, and a little container of Apple sauce! We were STARVING! By the time the teacher came to let us out, we had an hour and a half to ski on our own! That sucked. But anyway, my friend and I went down our very first black slope at Cooper. It was great. We had a plan to stop halfway through our skiing time to go eat, but we just kept on skiing. I started to get hungry, and I looked at a clock and it was about time to go! So we went down the main slope. We then found out that a boy had broken his wrist, and a girl fractured her shoulder. The bus that I was on had to get her from the hospital, but she was fine. The way back went really fast, and in no time we were back at the high school at about six or seven. I can't wait for the next ski trip coming up in a couple of weeks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that sounds like a lot of fun and exciting day. I've had to wake up at 4:45ish as well. I love the way you described the while thing. Is this the first ever school skiing trip you've gone to?

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a fun trip to be on. Beside the fractured bones and broken wrists. Haha. I love skiing with best friends! It makes the trip a whole lot of more fun.

Post of the Day

The Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization that's secret and has giraffes. But what if somebody where to go to Taco Bell to get tacos and...